söndag 5 februari 2012

Rate of Return

This whole fall I have been busy working with a big change management project within our group at work. It has meant many extra hours at work since I have been partly responsible of the results, it also means that I have spent many late evenings/nights at work. However, now we are FINALLY done with this project that has taken many months and it turns out that my manager is very satisfied with my contribution and nominated me to a CEO Award within our global company :-)

Basically it means that our global CEO Robert that sits in New York, will announce my name in public when he is going through the annual report and that my name will be shown at a big display (LOL!!!), and that I get a bit of a bonus in my next salary, YAY!!!
Anyhow I feel so honoured, I have not even spent a year at my current job position and I already received this great recognition, it feels amazing and this keeps me motivated to always treat my job as a big part of my life. Success at work also means success in life (for me at least)!!!






2 kommentarer: