måndag 13 februari 2012

Inspiration and creativity

Inspiration. Creativity. Visit some random fashion blog and you will read those words ALL the time!!!!! Ever since these words have become household terms within the fashion circle, the general public have also started to associate these words with fashion and expensive products with extreme designs.

Currently I am reading the blogs of two fashion bloggers and it makes me slightly mad when they say "I met Olivia Palermo and she is such a big inspiration" or "Martin Margiela is such a creative and innovative fashion designer". Of course they are inspirational and innovative, but how inspirational and innovative are they really compared to R&D departments at let's say AstraZeneca or even at my index department where we regurlarly create new indexes and therefore also new job openings making world a much better place?





Creativity is not only limited to only fashion and furnitures.

Also, everytime a fashion designer or blogger use the word - inspire, I tend to associate the word with its real translation - copy.

2 kommentarer:

  1. But Siyan, I wrote that you are my inspiration in my blog :(

    SvaraRadera
  2. Haha but then I hope it's by other merits and not my clothig choices lol

    SvaraRadera