söndag 29 april 2012

Makeup Junkie!!!

Usually I'm not a makeup fan at all but today when I passed a makeup shop that was going to close forever, I could not resist to go in and check out their stock...

75% off !!!!!!!!
CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY!!!!!!!

I bought the following;

1. Dior Crystal Nude Natural Matte Skin Perfecter (best product I have ever used, all pores disappear!!!)
2. Clarins Compact Powder (amazing powder, so light that it blends with your own skin making it look flawless)
3. Clarins Blush Prodige "spiced mocha" (just a regular blush...I will use it as bronzer though in the summer)
4. Kanebo Sensai SPF protecter with bronzing effects (haven't tried it yet but considering this stuff cost 1000 sek original price I expect it to be amazing!!!)





See the result of my face ;-)

Dior Crystad Nude is a must buy for everyone out there who struggles with visible pores. I have never experienced a skincare product that really really works as well as in their marketing. However, this really fulfill all my expectations!!! You can use it even if you don't wear makeup to get a nicer looking skin. It's a transperant siliconecream that is compact. I love the silver box though :-)
Makes my face look younger as well ^_^

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar