onsdag 18 april 2012

Japanese Service

Now I truly understand when they say that Japanese Service is the best among all other services.
They really consider all the small details, here are just some few examples

- At the airport they will proactively come and pick up the luggage trolley you have carried prior to bagage drop.
- They fold the toilet paper everywhere, even at dirty public bathrooms
- All people are so nice and cute, and willing to help you
- At the Park Hyatt, they would come and pick up my empty Starbucks cup from my hand, they would also carry my (weightless) bag as well as always smile and greeting you
- When we rented bikes from the hotel, they had been so thoughtful of placing a towel, bottle of Park Hyatt own's water bottle, maps of Tokyo area. Fantastic!

Japanese service always outperform what I normally expect.
My Japanese colleague is the same. Once she owed me some money, and when she returned the money, she had put the cash in a very cute envelope and also gave me a small gift because she said that she has been late with returning the money.

I would never care but that small gesture really warms my heart :-)


I have learnt a lot from my Japan trip and will treat ppl differently from now on!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar