söndag 22 april 2012

Japanese SPA

In the elevator after a nice shower

The pool is famous for its view, the pool is on the 47th floor
Gym next to the pool. I'm standing on the Aerobic room with Body Sonic flooring system (whatever that is....!?!?!?)
This is what I call relaxing.........

The coolest thing I tried at the SPA area at our hotel was the shower room (360 degrees shower room) with a total of 9 sources of shower nozzles. So cool, talk about stimulating your body with water massage when you have water coming your way from all directions!!!

The SPA area was sooo beautiful with green marbles from floor to ceiling.

Facilities include...
  • Whirlpools
  • Dry Saunas
  • Wet Saunas
  • Cold Plunge Pools
  • 360° Body Showers (the best thing I liked)
  • Massage Rooms
  • Relaxation Rooms with Library(Loved it, to just lie down and read women magazine, my bf told me in the guys area there were a private cinema room with sports channels. LOL)
  • Spacious Locker Rooms with Dressing and Grooming Facilities (only Aesop products)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar