måndag 26 mars 2012

OMG this looks good - Cafe Egoiste

One of my favourite cafes in Stockholm has opened up a second branch!!!
Cafe Saturnus (famous for their huge traditional Swedish cinnamon buns) has opened up Cafe Egoiste inside the new department store MOOD (Finally we have a new trendy department store in Stockholm after all these years with nothing fun). I still haven't had time to visit it yet because I'm stuck by the harbour (where I work) and never gets the chance to visit downtown Stockholm (good for my wallet though).

Anyway, just saw this menu from Cafe Egoiste and I can't wait to try it out!!! Cafe Saturnus makes the best fries I have ever tasted (not even in the US I have had as delicious fries as Saturnus serves!!!)

Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaa great food is fantastic!
Tomorrow I will have a meeting in downtown, better make time for a visit at MOOD laaaah!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar