tisdag 27 mars 2012

Happy Shopping at Mimi Holiday

I love to be smart savvy! I knew that my absolutely favourite underwear brand Mimi Holiday had sale online (thanks to my colleague who told me about it). I have never bought anything from this brand because it is soooo expensive, but when it's on sale it becomes more justifying to spend so much money on underwear.
I went to NK today to try them and they felt soooo nice, so good style and quality, and the staff was so nice! Now I know the HUGE difference that exists between lowbudget H&M underwear and quality underwear!!! When on sale, Mimi is only triple priced compared to H&M...which is definitely worth it!!!



Can't wait to receive them. My colleague and I bought together so that we can split the shipping fee as well. Soooo smart savvy!!! They are about 60% cheaper than NK....hehehehe. I bought a nightslip, underwear set, and a balconette bra!!! So excited to receive them, hope they fit!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar