torsdag 26 januari 2012

Popular!

Wow...
I set up this blog just one hour ago and I already got lots of hits...not sure if I should celebrate or hide in my bed. This time blogging I'm not looking for lots of attention. However, it is difficult to not resist all the attention it is possible to reach! Imagine, thousands of people are listening to what little me have to say!!!
Hmmm, still have not decided whether I should promote my blog on all public sites available or just lay low hehe
I cut my hair when I was in Shanghai....@ Makas on Fuxing Road (which I won at Kee Club, originally it costs 600RMB to only get your hair cut here, which is crazy expensive considering it is China!!! To be honest, I'm not even satisfied with the result...but I experienced great service though)

1 kommentar:

  1. I am so glad you are back! I missed reading your blog every day. Don't get me wrong, the pictures were nice, but I like this much more. Welcome back! xoxo

    SvaraRadera