måndag 30 januari 2012

Hole in the wall

 When I was in Shanghai, I forced E into this place before our dinner reservation at Lost Heaven @ The Bund. It was probably the most horrifying hole in the wall that I have personally entered but it was a great experience indeed. I order two wonton soups (total price: 10kuai) and the bowl was not the cleanest ones...it was not white...lol. The bowls have probably existed longer time than us.
When we sat down at the place, there were locals passing the place and walking in just to look at us. I guess they have never seen as much Zegna and LV in that little hole hehehe. But the wonton soup was delicious, the dirtier, the more delicious the food! That is my motto!!!

The next day I ended up with bad stomach for the three following days, but not E for some reason...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar