måndag 17 december 2012

25 years old

I turned 25 years old a few days ago!
Not that I care...BUT it makes me grasp everything I have achieved so far at such young age, it feels a bit unreal.
However when you have created so much output in such a short time, you sort of get addicted by the speed that you want more. Like a drug.

But thankfully I'm aware of my greediness so I can mitigate it by myself, trying to!

Can't believe how much I have travelled this year, must have set a personal record...
Time to take a paus and grasp everything I have done and show appreciation for it, but how do I show appreciation except for awareness?

- China
- Japan
- Switzerland
- Italy
- Monaco
- France
- Germany
- U.S.A

going to the States again in a few days!!! See you there!!!

1 kommentar:

  1. Happy birthday Shopgirl :)
    Long time i haven't read your blog. Happy to see u are fine.
    xx from Shanghai

    SvaraRadera