måndag 26 november 2012

Shopping in the USA

USA made me become a shopping freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first day in Philadelphia was spent on Walnut Street with all the fancy shops such as Intermix, Ralph Lauren, Juicy Couture, etc. The best thing is that most shops have some sort of campaigns, like buy 100USD, get 20% off or something like that which is amazing (because I hate to pay full-price for things, lol).

I managed to buy;
- a mint green cashmere cardigan from J Crew
- a beautiful blue glittery bracelet from J Crew that I plan to wear for New Years Eve!
- a formal office blazer at Banana Republic that fits me perfectly!
- tons of Sephora makeup (Philosophy, Ole Henriksen, Lancome, Nailpolishes, Laura Mercier, makeup is SO MUCH cheaper in the US compared to Sweden)
- a Marc by Marc Jacobs sweater at Bergdorf Goodman's, I love that department store, soooo elegant and classy, the shop assistants are not as snobby compared to Barneys
- Tory Burch blazer and jacket (love the design, but a bit suspicious of the quality)
- LOTS OF SNACKS (Nature Valley, Reeses peanut butter chips, cookie mix, etc.)

The sad thing is that shopping is addictive, when you start you can not stop, not even when I came back to Stockholm. I have been sitting in front of my laptop every single evening browsing all US-based webshops ending up buying even more stuff that I did not plan to such as;

- More makeup during Black Friday (bodyshop, Laura Mercier, etc.)
- the cutest UGG earmuffs
- Parajumpers Long Bear jacket (on sale!!!)

Still looking at things to buy.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, you can see some of the shopping bags in the background.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar