söndag 27 maj 2012


Imagine just 9,10 hours away there are so much new things to explore, it's like becoming a baby again and look at the world with new eyes. This sounds cheesy, but I certainly find so much inspiration when I'm in a foreign country. After my Japan trip I have seen a whole new dimension of what good service is supposed to be. I try to applicate what I have seen in Japan to my regular life here in Sweden, for an example, focusing on the nice details when returning a favour or give good "service" to your friends, etc.

One negative aspect though is that if you are well-travelled you also become so well-informed, and it makes you disappointed with things in your daily life. Swedish service is sh*t compared to Japanese service and I have to cope with it while paying tip here because it's a stupid norm...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar